This unadulterated french style rosé from our premium Grenache sings freshness with notes of rhubarb and blood orange. It is a classic balance of brightness that shows a stony edge finish of tartness from the small amount of carignan blended in this rosé. Drink now and all year round.
- Varietal96% Grenache, 4% Carignan
- AppellationAlexander Valley
- Soil TypeRocky Hillside soils with clay and sand
- VineyardMila Estate, Block 8
- VinesHead pruned, 4’x8’ spacing
- FarmingBiodynamic, dry farmed or minimal irrigation
- Winemaking100% whole cluster pressed, fermented in 55 gallon stainless steel drums, goes through a slow cold primary fermentation with natural yeast that last well into January. Wine does not go through malolactic fermentation and is cross filtered at bottling.
- Elevage18 months in new French Oak 500L puncheons and 12 months in bottle.
- Production120 cases
Note: Reduced shipping for 3, 6, & 12 bottles