This wine is layered and bright with a red brick rim and a lovely perfume of strawberry, fig, raspberry and spice. The palate shows a fine sleek medium body texture with a subtle mineral balance. It’s ready to drink now and will age well.
- Varietal100% Grenache
- AppellationAlexander Valley
- Soil TypeRocky Hillside soils with clay and sand
- VineyardMila Estate, Block 2
- VinesHead Trained, 4’x8’ spacing
- FarmingBiodynamic, dry farmed or minimal irrigation
- WinemakingField, cluster and berry sorted fruit, 33% whole cluster, fermented in open top stainless steel, natural yeast for primary and malolactic fermentations, bottled unfined and unfiltered.
- Elevage18 months in neutral French Oak barrels and 24 months in bottle.
- Production250 cases