This French style rosé sings freshness of alluring strawberry aromatics with delicate minerality and juicy notes of blood orange. Classic balance of brightness and acity, showing a stony edge finish of tartness from the small amount of blended Carignan. Dry, crisp and precise finish on the palate. Drink now and all year round.
- Varietal96% Grenache, 4% Carignan
- AppellationAlexander Valley
- Soil TypeRocky Hillside soils with clay and sand
- VineyardMila Estate, Block 8
- VinesHead trained, 4’x8’ spacing
- FarmingBiodynamic, dry farmed or minimal irrigation
- Winemaking100% whole cluster pressed, fermented in 55 gallon stainless steel drums, goes through a slow cold primary fermentation with natural yeast that last well into January. Wine does not go through malolactic fermentation and is cross filtered at bottling.
- Production106 cases