This medium bodied wine is deep, rich and layered on the palate with notes of sweet blackberry interwoven with spring flowers, wild cherries and classic white & green peppercorn spice. The mouth is full, yet not too heavy with a long lingering finish. Approachable now, this wine will evolve effortlessly for 10-15 years.
- Varietal100% Grenache
- AppellationAlexander Valley
- Soil TypeRocky Hillside soils with clay and sand
- VineyardMila Estate, Block 3
- VinesHead Trained, 4’x8’ spacing
- FarmingBiodynamic, dry farmed or minimal irrigation
- WinemakingField, cluster and berry sorted fruit, 33% whole cluster, fermented in open top stainless steel, natural yeast for primary and malolactic fermentations, bottled unfined and unfiltered.
- Elevage18 months in new French Oak 500L puncheons and 18 months in bottle.
- Production250 cases