Layered and bright with a ruby-red rim and lovely perfume notes of strawberry, cranberry and pomegranate candy aromas with notes of orange peel and spice. This elegant, medium bodied wine offers a great intensity of flavors framed by soft tannins and a juicy acidity.
- Varietal100% Grenache
- AppellationAlexander Valley
- Soil TypeRocky Hillside soils with clay and sand
- VineyardMila Estate, Block 2
- VinesHead Trained, 4’x8’ spacing
- FarmingBiodynamic, dry farmed or minimal irrigation
- WinemakingField, cluster and berry sorted fruit, 33% whole cluster, fermented in open top stainless steel, natural yeast for primary and malolactic fermentations, bottled unfined and unfiltered.
- Elevage18 months in neutral French Oak barrels and 12 months in bottle.
- Production105 cases