Medium to deep garnet-purple in color, the 2017 Cabernet Sauvignon opens with aromas of warm red currants and black raspberries with an undercurrent of violets and lavender. The medium-bodied palate is elegant and refreshing with well-structured tannins and firm acid.
- Varietal100% Cabernet Sauvignon
- AppellationAlexander Valley
- Soil TypeRocky Hillside soils with clay and sand
- VineyardMila Estate, Block 1
- VinesTrellised, 3.5’x6’ spacing
- FarmingBiodynamic, dry farmed or minimal irrigation
- WinemakingField, cluster and berry sorted fruit, fermented in open top stainless steel, natural yeast for primary and malolactic fermentations, bottled unfined and unfiltered.
- Elevage24 months in new French Oak barrels and 24 months in bottle.
- Production230 cases